Music Banter - View Single Post - The Monthly Music Trading Post
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #1097 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
NumberNineDream sent this:

Soundtrack from Underground by Goran Bregovic

That is exactly what I felt about this music, which is the key element to the film. The film is sublime btw, you will definitely enjoy it and very surprised by the whole outcome of pretty much everything... I watched the film a week before my birthday (2 years ago), and was surprised with having this album as a gift the next week. I very much think, that was one of the happiest surprises.

Btw, some of these tracks were used as soundtracks for the movie Borat as Goran Bregovic made the other film's music as well... a lot of great tracks on there too. It's a shame they were wasted on Borat, even if I think it is one great comedy.

I will review your album very soon... cheers.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote