Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #4794 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Today my mother informed me that my nana has been diagnosed with alzheimers and was being to taken to hospital. She was being taken to hospital today. She was diagnosed a week ago but thats another rant. We knew that this would not sit well with her and so we were informed that if she didn't agree to go to the hospital that they would have to section her. She has been a real nuisance to her neighbours as she either has tinnitus or delusions from the alzheimers and so thinks that her neighbours are playing loud music all night and she won't put up with it. She either bangs on the wall, their door or makes noise herself to get back at them so sectioning her of course would be easy. Luckily she agreed to go in the end but she wasnt happy about it. She just wanted to go home.

I've had this on my mind today and so tonight i just really wanted to go to the pub with my friends and have a few drinks. Infact my friends are in town now texting me asking me what im doing and whether i'm coming out but of course i don't have a job anymore, no money and am struggling finding new work or even many jobs i can apply for in general.

So i'm spending yet another Friday night indoors and to summarise, all of the above pretty much depresses the hell out of me.

Oh and then, you type all of that out and click submit just to find that MB went down for a few moments and realise you have to type it all again. So now the bitch box itself is giving me even more things to bitch about.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote