Music Banter - View Single Post - Feminism
Thread: Feminism
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormjh View Post

Also, girls who get all stressed if you're polite and hold a door open for them or something, that pisses me off. (I do that for guys aswell, stop going mental)
Who the **** does that? I hold doors open for people behind me, idgaf if they're male or female, it's just being polite. I can't ****ing stand people with bad manners, it drives me insane.

Also, as this is relevant

I ****ING HATE BIKINI KILL
I really cannot stand the type of ''I'm taking charge of my sexuality! I **** everyone and I can **** like a man!" golly jaysis, is that ever gross. I'm very in charge of my own sexuality, but this is why I own sex toys.

I always cop **** from feminists I know because, I ****ing LOVE staying in the kitchen and I aspire to be a housewife. Cooking and cleaning and taking care of children all day? Shit yeah! I also think pants look kind of gross on women, I think we should all go back to wearing dresses

It's funny too, a lot of the feminists I know, when they're mad, they call each other fat/ugly, which kind of undermines the whole feminism thing.

I really also hate Germaine Greer, for saying that transexuals, MTF, are not welcome as females to her. Well **** it, if you feel like a woman, then by all means, baby, be a woman
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote