Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #3831 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

1. You are about to die. What would you do with all of your worldly possessions?
How long do I have? That really makes all the difference. If I have a good amount of time, I'd divide my stuff among friends and family. I know some people that would appreciate my music collection. I'd probably donate my clothes as no one I know would fit in them. Come to think of it, I'd probably donate furniture too, or give it to friends I know need it. But chances are, people I know already have furniture.

2. Have you ever been mistaken for somebody famous? If so, who?
A few people have told me lately that I look like a guy in some band I've never heard of. So I can never remember the name of the band.

3. Favourite day of the week and why?
Saturday because I can sleep in, do what I want even if that means nothing, and it's the farthest I can be from the next work day.

4. Have you ever been arrested or in trouble with the police? What for?
Aside from the occasional speeding ticket when I was young, I was arrested for possession of marijuana just after turning 18. Got a year probation. During that probation, I got arrested again for possession even though I wasn't in possession of anything. I was with a group of friends and so called friends, one of which wouldn't claim a bag the cops found on the ground, so they took us all in. Had my probation extended a year. Failing a piss test didn't help my case. All that is nothing compared to the amount of times I could have gotten into trouble and for far worse things.

5. What's the very first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Snooze. Then snooze again. Then get up and take a piss.

6. Three things that you always carry with you:
Here are 5: Keys, bus pass, wallet, phone, chap stick.

Gonna do the rest of them just for fun:

7. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, what for?
Aside from visiting others, I thought I had a heart attack once, and I was only about 21 y/o. I was in class and got really pale, cold and sweaty, had chest pain and my left arm went numb. The ambulance came and took me away, turned out to be pleurisy (an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds and protects the lungs). They told me to quit smoking, but I didn't till about 9 years later.

8. What is something that you wish you were better at?
Controlling my appetite, motivating myself, finding inspiration in things, talking to girls, managing my work load

9. Last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
musics

10. Furthest place you've ever traveled from home?
From my current home, that would be Belgium...where I was born. From Belgium where I was born, that would be back here to Seattle.

Last edited by sidewinder; 01-31-2010 at 07:51 PM.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote