Music Banter - View Single Post - ocean and silence's sentience
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanAndSilence View Post
thanks for that edit, i'll record a hifi version when i get the time. haha, that video is evil. the song wasn't complete and i was new to live performance; you can tell i was nervous. it's played way too fast. i'll upload some more songs including dreamer to this space soon, it's 3:30am so i'll sleep and edit this post later. i played 3 gigs today, i can tell you that tires you out so much, but it's all completely worth it. can't imagine doing anything else...
Actually, OceanAndSilence, I quite like the video that Stone Birds found of you singing "Dreamer"--I couldn't tell at all that you were nervous and felt the speed sounded just fine! As always, you look very into your music. The conviction and intensity of your performance draws me in.

I'm also glad to hear you are enjoying your busy schedule performing! Being able to do something you love, where you can't imagine doing anything else, is a wonderful feeling.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote