Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:38 AM   #11178 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
You gotta let him do it, man. I understand it's easy for me to just say that as an outside observer, but I feel pretty content with that answer. You don't want to teach him that he should live his life for others. Once it's embedded, it's such a hard habit to break. Plus, all the fakers and tools who would make fun of him eventually grow up to fail out of junior colleges after 5 years of taking basket weaving and act like all-around douches; whereas people like your son who are true to themselves grow up to be some of the most genuinely cool people you'll meet. Think of all of the great people throughout history, and think of how many of them would pop their collar, wear oakley sunglasses, and conform today..... Ehhh? Ehh?

As for my day: my pet rock died. So, yeah. Services will be held tomorrow, and I'm pretty distraught.
Im with ant, RT. I've been on the opposite spectrum as the guy running his mouth to the 'fairy boys' who danced and such in school. One, I recently saw on one of those dancing reality shows where he placed in the top 3 then got a movie deal. The other was Chad Michael Murray, who is on tv shows, movies, seventeen magazine and such and we talked **** to him for doing underwear ads in high school. Who really got the last laugh?

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote