Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beginner's Guide to...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #605 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
It redirects to the homepage
oh my mistake, i've got it now.

if this doesn't work then screw everything because i don't know what else i could do after this

Mastodon
Beginners Guide to Mastodon.zip

Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix Comp.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent & Funky View Post
'Backwoods' is a cool tune--especially that intro--but not one of their *best* from the early days IMO. HOW CAN YOU HATE 'GET UP AND JUMP'!?!? I thought you play bass? That song has a crazy fast bass line and one of my favorites of all-time. Maybe you have the demo version? The updated version is *much* better:
no, i heard the version on their release What Hits?!, which is pretty much the same
but now that i listen to it, it's not too bad, but it's still not something i love. i can agree, though, that it's something that would be pretty good on the comp. i'll get it on there this time.

Quote:
And 'Grand Pappy Du Plenty' just isn't a good song. I like what you were trying to do, but there is a reason why they didn't have many soft songs on their early albums, and it's because they didn't do them well (they still aren't very good at it haha)...
well now that's opinion, and my opinion is that i think it is good

but yeah anyway i'll start fixing up the RHCP comp and i'll have the new one up in a few minutes.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 02-02-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote