Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #4827 (permalink)
iron9567
musicbanter peeping tom

well i never really wanted to post anything in this box. Because I like to look towards the positive to life. But as life has me dealing with morons here lately it's getting hard to. I am expecting my first son in June. Well my wife is carrying him but you get the point. Well every since I started to go out with my wife. I noticed her father has a tendency to **** with everyone and get them all upset. He didn't like me because I didn't take his **** and threw it all back at him. The dude is a douche bag through and through. Well I was informed he made some comments that has me wanting to do somethings to him I would post on here. What kind of man say to his own son that his grand daughter is ugly. And that his grand son is probably going to be ugly. I can care less what anyone says or think about me. But a 2 year old and an unborn do not need to be thrown under the bus so to speak. All because he likes creating problem. What's worse is we really can't tell the wife some of the crap he has been doing. Because she is under enough stress as it is. Being pregnant on top of it doesn't help either. Hmm, where's an lethal accident when you need one. lol jk, or am I.
thanks for hearing my bitch moment
thanks
the iron man

I don't want to change the world. I just want to make the world colder then the day I came.
iron9567 is offline   Reply With Quote