Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #2294 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
I've done pure MDMA in powdered form a few times, and those experiences were far and away the most physically intense I've ever had. Through both snorting and parachuting Molly I've gotten insane results that brought about unparalleled plateaus of joy. Unfortunately, Molly is extremely hard to come by in my market, so I try to stock up whenever I can.
I think the main thing behind pure crystaline/powder MDMA is the dosage can't easily be measured the same way as pill form. I would venture to guess that if you actually measured, in mg, to the same ratio of MDMA in a pill with filler (inactive pressing ingredient), then the experience will be similar in relation to dosage.
As long as the pill you're taking has an effective amount of MDMA in it, then you're taking MDMA regardless of the form it's in. The only differences would be in how fast the effects kick in if they're both allowed to absorb into the blood stream completely.

I think there's just a general trend that dictates pills being statistically more adulterated than molly.