Music Banter - View Single Post - You won't beleive who i work with..
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
GanjaDrummer
Groupie

Talking You won't beleive who i work with..

Hey guys. I have the most ridiculous job, i work with THE msot messed up people.

1st off, let me tell you about this one girl. Dont get me wrong, she is hot as hell. But what goes on in her head? shes so stupid, shes constantly stating ideas that have no relevance to the situation. she must give a mad blowjob for the boss to want to keep her around all the time. The only reason i talk to this stupid bimbo is because shes hot as hell. no doubt.

2nd, the other girl i walk with, is almost the exact opposite. Shes butt ugly, i can barley even look at her. she is really smart, but ofcourse you cant have both looks and brains.

3rd and the last people i work with is this dude, he must be 20 or so. He comes stoned every single time. He must smoke so much weeed. Hes constantly baked out of his mind, Before, During, and after work. And WORSE he brings his freaking dog with him everywhere. Like, this is a maassive dogg, thats probably just as high as he is from 2nd hand pot fumes. All they do is constantly complain how scared or hungry they are.

Anyways, Me and this gang drive around in a hippy truck solving crimes.