Music Banter - View Single Post - Chiodos New Lead Singer?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
xxTDWPxx
Groupie

Default Chiodos New Lead Singer?

Chiodos prepare to record, plan to reveal new frontman at Bamboozle California
Chiodos are set to enter the studio to begin recording the follow-up to their sophomore full-length, Bone Palace Ballet. Although the band have seen two member changes during the past year--including the departures of frontman Craig Owens and drummer Derrick Frost--the remaining members of Chiodos have been writing for the album. Guitarists Jason Hale and Pat McManaman, keyboardist Bradley Bell, bassist Matt Goddard and new drummer Tanner Wayne (ex-Scary Kids Scaring Kids) will be joined by a new vocalist who the band will keep a mystery until their performance at the Bamboozle California on March 27 in Anaheim.

I was just wondering who you think will be his replacement? I was thinking Jerry Roush from Sky Eats Airplane Or Tyson Stevens from Scary Kids Scaring Kids. Id Prefer if it was jerry roush because its kinda in his genre and he has an over all amazing voice and i think it would also make chiodos a little bit heavier.
So I just wanted to hear you opinions on who you think it wil be or who you want it to be.
xxTDWPxx is offline   Reply With Quote