Music Banter - View Single Post - If you had all your records stolen....
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #46 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
I don't think you learned your lesson.

All kidding aside, I like several of the other albums on your list.
Those are my early teen year albums.... If you didn't come from that time you ed probably hate it. But those are classics for me.

Out of every CD I have ever owned I can tell you what day and year I got those. I got those Christmas Day 1998, I was 14 and my mom gave me so much **** because it had explicit lyrics warning on the front.

Now with that said... That is the only Limp Bizkit Album I like.... And Korns first 3 are the other 3 I can listen to.

I'm surprised You gave me **** for those and not Kottonmouth Kings or Adam Sandler since it isnt a full music Album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver View Post

And Out Come the Wolves - Rancid
Undertow - Tool
I remember getting both those albums.... They made a big impression on me, not enough to be my 15 first replaced but Tool took a good while to grow on me, its album art disturbed me big time though, I owned the barcode verison for a year then I bought the new cover in a pawn shop a while later.
Rancid.... Damn, I think just hearing about it, I am going to have to go find my old copy somewhere, I haven't heard it in years, now just having you remind me about it makes me miss it.

Last edited by Cadrian; 02-05-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote