Music Banter - View Single Post - International music (in general)
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petula07 View Post
Hi VEGANGELICA,
nice to know you found something nice for you
This song is my loved one, you can listen to it on album Licht and all my favourite songs are from this album so I would recommend this one like first.
Thank you so much for lyrics and translation! I didn't have it.
Thank you so much, Petula07, for the link to the Faun album "Licht." I didn't realize one can listen to whole albums like this. That's wonderful.

Thanks also for posting all the other videos, too! I'll have fun listening to the songs. I'm glad you include the YouTube videos like this, because then while I am doing computer work at the office I can play through them easily to listen to the music. (Unfortunately, usually I have to multitask by listening to music while doing other things, or else I'd never get any work done...but I try to give songs I really like my undivided attention.) You have an eclectic mix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuebloFuerte View Post
I've always loved traditional Arab instruments, the last song above is really cool.

Nothing to do with the subject but does anyone know what the top 20 international music producers are in terms of sales?
Hi PuebloFuerte,
I don't know the top 20 international music producers in terms of sales. I tried to find this on Wikipedia
List of music recording sales certifications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but it didn't give a simple ranking!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote