Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #97 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I don't drive so I'm exempt If every single person walked it would make a difference but we are digressing.

I just find it a shame that most of us (and I include myself) are entwined in the machinations of big business because of their ability to provide convenience for us all.

It's times like this that I am almost ashamed of being human and the lack of respect we give to our surroundings and the way we live our lives. We really are a bunch of cunts
That's why I make sure my food is free ranged. Paying a little extra IS NOT as difficult as it would be to wlak instead of drive. This one is all about conveinence/price.

But we can't wait for people to solve these things on their own, we've got to stick it to the man, man .

But i'm not a saint, it works well for me because I have friends who hunt small game legally - there's a population to keep in check so hunting is encouraged at certain times of the year. Another guiltless food is Aligator - hunting of them is encouraged because of the overlysuccessful breeding program. Just keeping it in check
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
speaking of hunting and the least amount of suffering. just a tangent of curiosity. arrows or bullets? is the suffering any different? is one method more humane than the other?
I would imagine bullets being far more effective and cleaner - as long as aimed correctly... otherwise not so much.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote