Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #98 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I don't drive so I'm exempt If every single person walked it would make a difference but we are digressing.

I just find it a shame that most of us (and I include myself) are entwined in the machinations of big business because of their ability to provide convenience for us all.

It's times like this that I am almost ashamed of being human and the lack of respect we give to our surroundings and the way we live our lives. We really are a bunch of cunts
It would be nice if everything reverted back to simpler times. I know we'd appreciate life a lot more than we currently do. Maybe we'd miss some of the luxuries we have now, but at least we'd get a clear picture of all the things we take for granted.
I know it's assuming too much to think the mass majority would ever consider taking that step, but in the very least, if we change our ways of thinking and teach our children about it, there may be hope in the distant future that eventually the mass majority will support making some changes for the ultimate good and equillibrium of our society and the planet on which we live.