Music Banter - View Single Post - Dear MB Men and Women...
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I agree. The problem with my situation is, I was not in the clubs, or pubs, or under influence of alcohol. The two guys I met through random of events during the day who generally seemed interested in me. But to the guys here, you forget some women have emotions and maturity. I'm past the stage where I just had sex freely, now I want to be with one person to do it. I am just shocked about how blunt these guys were, I mean did they really expect me to turn around and go sure?
Well when my dad was talking about it, it wasn't me going out or partying either. It was at school, where you're supposed to be in an academic environment. My sister is always getting sexual or racist comments at school.

I didn't get a lot of those, but I'm bigger, so I was made fun of a lot, mostly by guys. My dad said that didn't really happen often, guys made fun of other guys, they didn't go around making fun of girls, because that's disrespectful.
Of course I'm sure you got the occasional asshole, but most of the guys were taught more respect than that.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote