Music Banter - View Single Post - Dear MB Men and Women...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #56 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Pretty much. Im forever hearing women who seem to genuinely generalise the entire male species in this way. They do this because they are sick and tired of meeting too many men who just want to fuck them and have no other, even remote, interest in them whatsoever. But then what do they do to comfort themselves? They go to a club, find one of these guys and sleep with them.

I feel sorry for certain girls who don't want any part of this, who make the decision to seek someone with whom they are compatible with and feel an emotional connection to and yet still find themselves exclusively meeting these kind of men. I dont feel sorry for any girl who makes the same mistakes over and over again and then wonders why they get treated in such a way.

I don't do one night stands. I find promiscuity a turn off and whether people disagree with me on this point or not does not interest me in the slightest. But speaking on behalf of my gender, there are guys who look for connection and commitment just as much, if not more than like minded women but you just need to open your eyes and most important stop sleeping with bastards if you're gonna regret it the next morning.
These are often times the same women who try to find a 'good guy' at a bar or club. I mean, what do they expect?
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote