Music Banter - View Single Post - Dear MB Men and Women...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #59 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post

I feel sorry for certain girls who don't want any part of this, who make the decision to seek someone with whom they are compatible with and feel an emotional connection to and yet still find themselves exclusively meeting these kind of men.

I don't do one night stands. I find promiscuity a turn off and whether people disagree with me on this point or not does not interest me in the slightest. But speaking on behalf of my gender, there are guys who look for connection and commitment just as much, if not more than like minded women but you just need to open your eyes and most important stop sleeping with bastards if you're gonna regret it the next morning.
The bold exactly represents my situation. I would never meet a guy in a club. I think through natural means such as through university might give me a chance to meet someone mature or at least not a sex fiend. But nevertheless, I was proved wrong, thus, the point of this thread.