Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:55 AM   #12194 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petula07 View Post
Hello everybody, I don't like myself on photos so much. So I post rather only this dragon with small Petula
Petula! It's nice to see the picture of the small adult you and the big baby you, after all our talks this last month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
, but I know I've often wondered how many I make 'cos no one here seems to correct me and I'm sure I make some...:\
I have never noticed you making a single grammatical or spelling error, adidasss. I can watch more attentively now, if you wish. Look! You even know how to use "'cos"! Or would it be "'cuz." Now I don't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
Well I would probably say something like "I don't really like many photos of me, so I'll just post this picture where I look small next to a dragon," but the way you said it is much better.
Story, you are just such a cute, helpful person...and I can say that even though you are a young one, because I mean it in the best, supportive way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post

Note that although I'm not good, I am capable of playing the piano/keyboard. Howver, the most I can do with a violin is make it squeal horribly which when it's jacked up can be quite excruciating.
You play the VIOLIN!? Well, this makes you one hot man, Tore, even though you were before anyway...and even if the only sound you produce is an excruciating, horrible squeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Hahaha I found this today. From my Army days. Apparently when I drink, all beers become dramatic microphones during picture time.
This is funny, Freebase, because I just made a comment about your beer microphone in your photo album. Great minds and all that! Great minds and all that! Oops!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 02-10-2010 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Repeated a sentence
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote