Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Members February Compilation
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #50 (permalink)
gotjuice
Rose City til I die!

Part II:

M83-Nice blend of post-rock/shoegaze. Would definitely listen again.
The Sorrows-Not my thing. Sorry.
Thinking Fellers Union Local 282-Not too bad, actually. Nice and mellow.
Luniz-Pretty meh. I don't listen to much rap and this isn't good enough to merit checking out further.
Envy On The Coast-Didn't enjoy this one much either. Reminded me of Coheed & Cambria but with more of a pop-punk edge.
Twinkranes-Actually a pretty tight electronic track. Thought it got better as it went along.
Nathan Haines-Also enjoyed this one. Nice groove with the jazz instruments in the background, and I dug the vocals. Good song all-around.
Jethro Tull-I've never listened to Tull before, so I guess I'm kind of neutral. I liked it, the flute was definitely unique. Might download the beginner's comp that jackhammer posted if I remember.
Stone Birds-Again not a bad track, I haven't heard the original so it's kind of hard to judge the cover. Vocals stood out on this one.
The No Smoking Band-This was NumberNine's, right? Definitely a great way to end the comp, I can't honestly say how often I would listen to this but it was a very interesting and enjoyable 4 minutes to say the least. Cheers
gotjuice is offline   Reply With Quote