Music Banter - View Single Post - Thoughts on the Zeitgeist Movement
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

you say that as though it's not an ideal as well. your argument is that things will remain as they have forever because anything outside of that realm is different than what you are used to, and therefore, let's say unpractical.

mind you, your argument, in my head, is just nay-saying. and not because that's what i want to think, but because the standpoint you just displayed as your own is one of no standpoint at all, other than to shut the topic down. it poses no alternatives to the current system, as though there just are none.

and furthermore, talking about my ego and finding inner peace sounds more like hippie-talk than anything i've said thus far. in fact, my searching for answers to what i believe are the world's problems has very little to do with my ego and much more to do with a genuine yearning to make the world a fair place... because i believe if people thought hard enough, they could be able to think themselves into a state of awareness that would put oue differences by the wayside, and allow us to tackle non-personal problems, like how we're all gonna eat in 50 years.

and ps. who said life was supposed to be easy?
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote