Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #152 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAStudent View Post

So he took it outside and (we live in the country-ish) dug a grave for it, got it all ready. Then he wrapped his pistol in a towel so it wouldn't be too loud for the neighbors, aimed it at the head....and shot it in the ear. It moved its head.

Then it was moving around. He was trying to aim through the rag. Shot it in the face, but not a good one. Finally had to just get rid of the towel, but then the dog was moving all over, but looking at him for help, too.

He shot it like 9 times in the face before it died. Man! That sucked.
I seen my uncle kill a cow like that one time... They tied it to a telephone pole and shot it with a .38 pistol behind the ear. It just wouldn't die.... He Unloaded and Loaded the pistol once before it finally gave out.

Ive seen deer die in seconds from one buckshot pellet hitting it in the throat but that Cow with 5 to 6 close range pistol shots to the head was something terrible.

We had a dog once named Bush.... that I dont know what happened but wondered back up to the house one day after about a week of being gone. Someone had shot him in the face.... The dog was missing half his jaw. It looked like some sick **** called our dog up and shot him in the face. The dog lived for like a year and half before he went missing again and we never seen him. The dog always frightened everyone who came over and never seen it before. It looked like a Zombie Dog from a movie.... But he was just as playful as a normal dog.

I don't know what I was getting out with these stories but it always kinda let me know a Will to live is something powerful. The most amazing thing I seen was a Deer that pretty much gutted from a rifle but ran about 150 yards with out any of its vital organs.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote