Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #3909 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

1. What do you immediately look for in a partner?
I have a type, but I don't strictly adhere to it. I will like you if you have nice eyes, dark hair, and the ability to hold a conversation with me for more than an hour. Even music is not a prereq...I've given up hope of meeting someone in person who enjoys music in the way I do. If I did meet this person, I'd probably pull a "How I Met Your Mother" and profess my love on the spot.

2. What are the qualities you look for in a long lasting relationship?
Considering whether or not I would be interested in a long term relationship would be covered in the first few days spent together, keeping it going is simply a matter of sex. I'm a fairly reserved person while out in the world, but I like me some sex. I will want it a lot and I will want it to be kinky. If you don't hold up your end, it may not work...

3. Has MB turned you into a elitist snob?
Nah, I already was. In fact, I joined MB simply because I felt I could relate to everyone on that elitist snob level. I felt right at home.

4. Women should not drink pints. Discuss.
Nah, women can drink. I don't mind. Just travel in groups and watch out for each other...nothing to it. Just some common sense (which, sadly, many girls still lack...)

5. Do you ever look for music yourself or do you rely on others to point the way?

A combination of the two. I take recommendations from people I know have a good taste, but for the most part looking for new music is a personal thing.

6. What annoys you most about MB members?
The people who respond with sarcastic one liners. Sure, sarcasm and making fun of someone's musical taste or straight up stupidity are things I like to do myself. But one line just isn't going to cut it. At least show you have enough knowledge on what you are making fun of to actually make fun of it.