Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #10261 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
Recommended by Mojo.

Good work, NumberNine. Have you listened to them yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - B.R.M.C.

I thought I still had this album but apparently it was lost between my transitioning from hard drive to hard drive.
Solid album. Their second one was decent too. I actually really like Baby 81 too but plenty disagree with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
The Holy Bible's absolutely stellar - I was listening to it yesterday for literally the first time in years. Generation Terrorists I'm so fond of, although Love's Sweet Exile and Little Baby Nothing are brilliant songs.

You should definitely go for Everything Must Go and Lifeblood next if you end up liking those two you just got.
I think i told her the same thing. I cant remember in which order, i cant remember where Gold Against The Soul was mentioned. But Everything Must Go is obviously worthy of a listen, Lifeblood is both completely different and so under-rated and i suppose Gold Against The Soul is lacking in direction and is probably worth getting to fill in the gap between their two best records.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote