Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #3928 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

1. What do you immediately look for in a partner?
Her smile. I'd lie and make it some personality trait but honestly I'd much rather have a girl who has a genuine appreciation for life than someone who can expound upon the finer didactic philosophies of Dostoyevsky's literature.

2. What are the qualities you look for in a long lasting relationship?
Security and companionship. I'm too old to babysit someone and too spiteful a curmudgeon to deal with the politics of relationships. Just be open and expressive of your feelings instead of all that passive-aggressive nonsense.

3. Has MB turned you into a elitist snob?
No, I was born that way. Actually I try to listen to stuff my friends recommend, though sadly I rarely enjoy the same material as they do anymore.

4. Women should not drink pints. Discuss.
A general rule of thumb but I've known quite a number that could drink me under the table a few times over. And I'm not exactly a lightweight.

5. Do you ever look for music yourself or do you rely on others to point the way?
A little from column A, a little from column B. I usually pay attention to the music that people hype here, and I get excited when it's something new that I really enjoy on first listen. I do a bit of personal investigation on the side too, seeing as I know what I'll like and dislike by description.

6. What annoys you most about MB members?
I don't think there's anything here I could illuminate without sounding like a stupendous hypocrite, so I'll abstain for the time being.