Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #3929 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

1. What do you immediately look for in a partner?
Taller than me, eyes, personality that is different than the average joe. I know that sounds strange but I really have come to abhor average guys over the past few years.

2. What are the qualities you look for in a long lasting relationship?
I dunno, I never really have been in a long lasting relationship that I was completely happy in, so I guess the qualities I normally look for are bad. But in general I have a big thing with the guy having some sort of sense of fun, otherwise I get really bored, also humor that matches with me tends to be good.

I really don't know though, I never really think about this **** seriously
3. Has MB turned you into a elitist snob?
no, it has made me the anti-elitist snob, cause I have to add some balance to all the elitists here.

Even though that statement within itself is elitist.

4. Women should not drink pints. Discuss.
False, women should drink in excess. Makes them stronger

5. Do you ever look for music yourself or do you rely on others to point the way?
Both. I tend to look more myself though, because I am an extremely picky person when it comes to music. Only certain music really appeals to me, but I love listening to all sorts of music in general, I just won't listen to it frequently

6. What annoys you most about MB members?
blatant attention whores who complain about relationships non stop