Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #3931 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

I suppose I should answers my own questions even though some were straight of the bat.
1. What do you immediately look for in a partner?
SOH. Someone who can make me laugh at them and with them. I am a piss taking Englishman after all.
2. What are the qualities you look for in a long lasting relationship?
SOH. Again. The ability to appreciate another's likes and dislikes. Being short and eyes that are not dark. I don't trust anyone with overly dark eyes.
3. Has MB turned you into a elitist snob?
Yes a little although I have always thought that my word is the only word but MB has taught me humility.
4. Women should not drink pints. Discuss.
I'm not against women drinking. In fact I encourage it and love people who can enjoy themselves but maybe the fact that their fingers clasped around a pint pot makes me feel inadequate later rofl
5. Do you ever look for music yourself or do you rely on others to point the way?
I always looked for my own music and then relied on MB for a while but now have gone full circle and pride myself that I can look for new music on my own even if it is not liked by many.
6. What annoys you most about MB members?Many bands suck people and just because I have a different view about flavour of the month doesnt mean that I am being elitist or anti elitist for that matter. I listen to many albums that are recent that very few listen to. It's the way things are but It is ironic if you look upon the most popular threads on MB regarding music and the fact that they are just the same as most popular forums disheartens me. Generally there are only 3 or 4 bands really talked about on this site at any one time which negates the individualism of this forum from other forums.

There are a few members on here that never step out of their comfort areas which suggests to me that Music is as much about liking the right band than standing up and being individual.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote