Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever been in a fight?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
It is common for me to have dreams like that about things I have never attempted. Before I learned to drive, I would have dreams about not being able to control the car. Once I learned those dreams stopped. I think it is the same for dreams about fighting...I've never been in one myself and my dreams (when I have them about fighting) pretty much happen like yours.
I used to also have dreams of riding my bike and constantly falling to one side. I'd get up, start pedaling, fall again. Over and over. And I had been riding bikes for years by that point, kind of weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Mostly, though...I don't mind that I have never been in a fight. I'm actually proud to know that I've resolved most things that have come at me with logic.
Yeah same here...sometimes I feel like having been in one would provide some answers I lack, but in reality, probably not. I am a very logical person and feel I have good reasoning skills (though my decision-making skills seem to be getting worse). I guess I'm proud the same way I'm proud that I've never broken a bone.