Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever been in a fight?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
As unbelievable as it may sound, I got into my first fight at the age of five. A classmate of mine approached me as I was selecting my textbooks from this large, communal table, and suddenly snatched the book I had chosen. Without saying anything I turned around and punched him in the stomach as hard as I could, which caused him to fall on the floor and start vomiting. Needless to say I remember the incident very vividly, I even remember the feeling of his stomach absorbing my punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadrian View Post
To Paloma... One of the most bad ass fights ive ever seen have been between girls, I seen this girl take and throw another girl on the ground and literally break this girls face on concrete and pretty much grind her nose off.The blood stain was there for years and girl had to get her face reconstructed. Plus it is always nice to see some Boobs in chick fights... even if they are just pulling hair
Girl fights always disturbed me, they are just vicious...pulling each other's hair, punching each other in the boob, etc. Not that guy fights are nice or anything, they just don't seem 'vicious' like girl fights. And I don't enjoy seeing women hurting each other, sorry. Of the ones I've seen, there's usually one that's doing nothing but defending herself and crying, getting beat up by some trashy bitch, and it's just uncool.