Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever been in a fight?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
MAStudent
Music Addict

One of the best fights I ever saw, but wasn't part of, was between 2 girls. Actually it was more of a one sided ass kicking than a fight.

I had just finished a show, and my bi singer came out of the girls bathroom with another really hot , but kind of rough looking chick. She said. "Jim, this is Echo" There's a lot of hippies around here, so thats not too unusual of a name.

Echo stared me right in the face and walked straight toward me. Kind of caught me off guard, so I guess I was slipping a little. I guess I could have just started making out with her, but I had literally never seen her before and wasn't sure what was going on.

She kept walking straight past/ through me through the crowded bar another few feet to another guy. She grabbed the back of his head and started kissing him full in the lips.

His girlfriend punched her flush in the side of the face and knocked her sideways over the bar, spilling drinks everywhere. My singer and her boyfriend ran for the door.

The girlfriend of the guy, who was smaller, and also pretty hot, wasn't even ****ing around one bit. She got Echo girl in a muay thai clinch around the back of the neck/head (called the "plum") and started kneeing her in the sides and in the chest, then she side-stepped back, and used her muay thai clinch to slam this girls head straight into the wall, "bonk!"

Then she ran out the back door. The whole thing took maybe 7-8 seconds.

Echo finds herself on the ground and tries to get up, shaking her head, "What the ****!" But its all over and she has just got her ass kicked. The other girl was gone.

I've seen guys winging haymakers, but I think that was the most technical street fight I've ever seen, but 2 girls
MAStudent is offline   Reply With Quote