Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #3933 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

1) What is your favorite tradition from your childhood, that you would love to pass on if you were to ever have children (or if you already have children, what one tradition did you pass on that was most important to you?)?

After teaching my kids how to play rpg's and video games I suppose the biggest "tradition" from my childhood would be to pass on my dad's Calvin and Hobbes collection that he gave me onto them. Very much like this:

2) What was the funniest thing you have ever experienced?

When I was 16 I was at a coffee shop on their Friday night open mic and it was on the University campus and this frat boy goes up to this girl reading a book with a dirty rag and says "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" He had to be taken away in an ambulance with 2nd degree burns to his face and I was pretty sure I would need to be taken away for split rib cage because I was laughing so hard.

3) What is your favorite piece of clothing? Why?

Probably my Mr. Bungle "There's a Tractor In My Balls" t-shirt just because of how awesome it is.

4) If you were a famous rockstar, would you have a pre-show ritual? What would it be?

I would like to say that it wouldn't be snorting cocaine out of a supermodel's fanny but I know that's a boldfaced lie.

5) If you didn’t have to work/go to school, how would you spend your days?

ogling the hot indie girls at a nearby coffee shop... more than I already do.

6) Do you have a weird relative? Of course you do, we all do. Tell us about them.

I dunno... I suppose my grandmother would be the weirdest because of her schizophrenia but it's not like... overbearing. Also one of my aunts has OCD which freaks her out if I so much as put a hand on her shoulder.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote