Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #3934 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

1) What is your favorite tradition from your childhood, that you would love to pass on if you were to ever have children (or if you already have children, what one tradition did you pass on that was most important to you?)?
Well definitely not the family alcoholism? I have no idea really, I've never had any traditions. Oh,watching It's A Wonderful Life while making cookies on Christmas
2) What was the funniest thing you have ever experienced?
Oh man. Drunken ranting at people who don't speak English well and don't understand my drunken Midwest slight. Family dinners on dxm with my best friend who was also on dxm. Inventing the "rap law". Butthurt ex boyfriends.
3) What is your favorite piece of clothing? Why?
My favorite piece of clothing was a Morrissey shirt I got when I was 13, I no longer have it unfortunately. It's been through a lot with me and I'd worn it for yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. It was super comfy
4) If you were a famous rockstar, would you have a pre-show ritual? What would it be?
Smoking rock? Idk, taking pills and eating chocolate and dancing around to Lady GaGa
5) If you didn’t have to work/go to school, how would you spend your days?
Making paper flowers,drawing
6) Do you have a weird relative? Of course you do, we all do. Tell us about them.
Question is do I have a normal relative? My grandma is dating her dead husbands brother and some other dude. My uncle was a schizophrenic who used to work at IBM until he went completely nuts and went to live on the streets then he came back without legs and told us he killed priests with his mind, he now lives ina VHS case behind the fridge in our cabin up north. Etc etc
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote