Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #3936 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

1) What is your favorite tradition from your childhood, that you would love to pass on if you were to ever have children (or if you already have children, what one tradition did you pass on that was most important to you?)?
Having family parties for everything.
I think spending time with your extended family is really important, it's also what kept me learning Spanish and kept me close to my heritage.
When we got our house renovated, that all stopped and my sister grew up differently than I did, without the ability to speak Spanish or the appreciation for the Puerto Rican heritage or even the love for our family and parties that I have.

2) What was the funniest thing you have ever experienced?
I've had a lot of funny moments.
The funniest thing as of late was listening to my hypochondriac suitemate tell us about all of the times she thought something was wrong with her. We were all cracking up.
In retrospect, of course, it isn't really funny, it must be scary to always think you have some sort of disease or sickness... But the way she said it was so hilarious.

3) What is your favorite piece of clothing? Why?
I have a black sweater that I bought in the men's section of Kohl's. It's comfortable and feels like I'm wearing a boyfriend's sweater or something.

4) If you were a famous rockstar, would you have a pre-show ritual? What would it be?
When I was in my band, they literally made a pre-show ritual. I was the only girl, and before every show, no matter where we were, they would all air hump me.
It was the weirdest and most embarrassing experience of my life.
But it was funny, and made the nervousness go away.

6) Do you have a weird relative? Of course you do, we all do. Tell us about them.
My grandmother is pretty weird.
She buys really cheap things that look expensive, and buys expensive cars to make her look rich, and when she gives a gift, she spends a lot of money on it and then leaves the price tag on to make her look rich.
I don't know if that's weird to everyone else, but I find it really peculiar.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote