Music Banter - View Single Post - Most beautiful countries/places you've ever been to.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #43 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
I went to a nice place near Malaga this summer, Belamadina.

That's me near the dock, smashing place.

What about you MB-ers? Any holiday snaps would be nice/google images of the place you went to.
In Africa somewhere? My friends going over to Malaga for charity for 15days to help build houses and give the tribes a better quality of life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
It's England to the English and nothing else. Wales, Ireland and Scotland regard themselves separate so we go along with that. I live in England and not Great Britain as far as I'm concerned.
I'd consider that wrong. I don't consider myself separate as England does govern Scotland. I do however consider myself Scottish at the best of times as Scotland is a different country. I just wanted to let you know most people don't actually hold anything against England, well not around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I might sound cliched and unoriginal but the more I discover of the island I live in, the more I appreciate it's beauty and history.
It's very cliche, but very true. I think I stay in a very beautiful place too. It's an amazing little village with loads of character, I will show you all soon!

Extremely local things to me!
New Lanark

The Falls of the Clyde (river).

Same falls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote