Music Banter - View Single Post - Immortal Technique
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #83 (permalink)
Captain Awesome
On A Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post

I missed your comments, Captain Awesome! Human children do not need dairy products from other species in order to survive and flourish. And that IS an actual fact. Many children throughout the world eat no milk at all, other than their mother's. Breast milk should be a baby's sole food and liquid through 6 months of age and also provides important nutrients and closeness up to the time when children's urge to suckle fades away around 5 years of age. There is no human biological need for the milk from any other species.

And where are you getting this FALSE information from? It's a typical closed minded vegan thing to say. The information I have is from doctors and people who have studied biology and medicine. Articles in science magazines, true fact. You're probably getting your information from Vegan weekly or some other brainwashing bull**** magazine.

Children NEED milk. They NEED vitamin D. And idiotic closed minded vegans who force their children into their way of life are destroying them, killing them.

The recommended intake of calcium PER DAY for 9 - 18 year olds is 1,300 milligrams. Milk and Cheese are the best sources for this (followed by yoghurt..another dairy product). You can also use other items such as Orange Juice and Broccoli. But you would need to take in almost nine times the amount of broccoli to get the same amount of calcium you would get from just over 200millilitres of milk (that's one glass of milk). So one glass of milk is equal to just over one litre of broccoli. So unless you're feeding your kid a litre of broccoli each day you are risking your childs health, they would become drastically more susceptible to hypocalcemia, rickets, Osteomalacia, liver failure and various other serious health problems.

Eating meat does not harm your health. The key to being healthy is not to rule out an entire food group but to eat everything in moderation. To much of any one thing is bad for you.

Vegans who force their children into eating like them are killing their own flesh and blood. Simple as that.

"If we're all merely players in a play on this great stage,
the problem is the script writers ain't on the same page,
I echo through the mountain when I'm singing in the air,
from my lab a lad with lavish lyrics living in his lair."

"Wake up and listen, hear what's not for the public's ears
Pinocchio poets played by profiting puppeteers"
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote