Music Banter - View Single Post - Winter Olympics 2010
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

This is pretty much how Ryan Miller has played all year. I dont really see how anyone was surprised at all. I didn't even think it was that huge of a win. Miller is a systematic goalie, a new breed. The biggest surprise for me is a Russian loss. Between Malkin, Ovie, and Kovi they should be putting up ridiculous numbers. As much as I love Marty, thanks for that rad baseball play. USA walking into the Gold Medal game. Can't wait for the Rus/Can game! One formidable opponent is getting knocked off. I'm surpried thre hasn't been much talk of Sweden. They still have a beast of a team. Finland is diesel, and they made them look like chumps. Unbelievable hockey this time. Like others have said, between the b2b2b breakaways and the EN that was an incredible hockey game.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote