Music Banter - View Single Post - Immortal Technique
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #84 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
And where are you getting this FALSE information from? It's a typical closed minded vegan thing to say. The information I have is from doctors and people who have studied biology and medicine. Articles in science magazines, true fact. You're probably getting your information from Vegan weekly or some other brainwashing bull**** magazine.

Children NEED milk. They NEED vitamin D. And idiotic closed minded vegans who force their children into their way of life are destroying them, killing them.
Captain Awesome, I get my nutrition information from a variety of non-vegan, scholarly sources, which state clearly that humans do not need the milk of other species:

Harvard School of Public Health:
Calcium and Milk - What Should You Eat? - The Nutrition Source - Harvard School of Public Health

American Dietetic Association:
Position Paper on Vegetarian Diets
Vegetarian Diets

You are very correct that humans need vitamin D and must take vitamin D supplements if they do not get enough sunlight. I am wondering if you realize dairy products are usually supplemented with synthetic vitamin D?

Well, Immortal Technique's "Beef and Broccoli" song has inspired us to learn about where we each get our information. So, that's something nice about the song!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote