Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #5379 (permalink)
TemperedRedFan
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
ive seen a bunch actually.

Simpsons Moviesurprisingly good. Still not able to live up to the classic episodes though, "Mr.Plow" etc

Boondock Saintsawful awful awful awful. Irish kill robots/devout catholics done horrible. Only cool thing in it was billy connelly :>

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry most hypocritical movie ever. 1st hour involves every *** joke in the book (including dropping the soap). 2nd half tells you you shouldnt have laughed at the previous jokes, and that making fun of homosexuals is wrong >: [

jessica beil is hot though

Blades of Glory Funny=Will Ferrel.

The good shepherd matt damons best acting so far. Great cast, dont understand why it got mostly negative reviews. I thought it was amazing./
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry was actually a hollywood ripoff of an Australian movie: Strange Bedfellows. Damn yank bastards think they should get the credit for everything... lolz. (just kidding, I only dislike the Americans who knowingly ripped off that movie. As well as George W. Bush and pretty much any American who thinks making abortion illegal is an act which is in the interest of maintaining a 'free' society )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TemperedRedFan is offline   Reply With Quote