Music Banter - View Single Post - On A Sunny Day
Thread: On A Sunny Day
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
t3hplatyz0rz
Music Addict

Oooh, you posted a lot since last I visited!
And it's pretty good, too!
But... wait a second... a breakup song... another breakup song... and... another breakup song... zzzzzzzzzzz.....
I'm starting to think you're getting stuck in one place. Staying in one place too long causes writer's block. Or at least it has for me.

Anyway, as for the individual songs, I liked "Random Emo Poem" the best. I would also advise you keep that title, for teh lulz. I liked the last lines of each stanza a lot. I think that you started with an extremely cliche metaphore, but it lead naturally to the lines "It hides my tears, and what I feel,/Making me ask myself, if these feelings are real" which I really like. It shouldn't have a question mark because technically it's not a question, but that's no big deal. Anyway, that was a pretty generic metaphore. I also think that the line "To go back to those times, I wish I may, or I might" quite a bit.