Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make you Mad
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 09:14 AM   #65 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTshirt
i hate it when an eyelash gets inside my eye.... fuck that
i hate that and my eyelashes are soo ****ing curly that if i don't try to pull it out it will constantly bend into my eye like it's keeping watch of the moisture in my eye!

i hate f*ucking fake people. the ones that come up to you when something bad has happened and show themselves with their fake clichés and if a rumour starts they always knew there was something wrong, yes they always suspected it.

i also hate people that nag and nag and nag, for months on end, thinking that they have the slightest clue to what they're talking about! bla bla bla, i know what responsability is and the only reason why you never see me study is bescause you're full up doing your own **** and when the report card comes you have nothing to say! in your face!(i do love my parents though). also when my friends wanna force me to do something they know i son't wanna do so i have the worst time and when i'm all gloomy they ask me why, knowing very well that i never wanted to be there. i am so unbelievably different to everyone i know, i have no idea how or where or why i met them sometimes!

i also hate it when people sing, badly, at the wrong times, when they know you'll be annoyed and when you ask them to be less loud, they wonder why i'm pissed, i'm trying to talk on the bloody phone!

i also hate rapists paedophiles and bad people, the 3 year old wasn't acting sexy! she probably doesn't even know what sexy is!! i hate that rapist guy! i love animals!! and the guy that raped a goat and it gave birth to a goat-person that died shortly afterwards!!

i should stop, i have way too much supressed up anger....

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote