Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #2432 (permalink)
Shoe
Post Proggresive Folkcore

It was not pure LSD I suppose then. I mean it wasn't as protected from when I bought it as it should have been. We also didn't use scissors but cut the ten hits with our fingers. I don't know how much a difference that would make.
But my god we were high as ****.
Haha.

Let's see.

Details.

So, we wanted to go camping. Said we were going to my friends house to spend the night. They bought it and we went to his friends house because they bailed on the camping. The place was perfect to trip at but right before the kid's dad left he was like "When I come back in a few hours I'm doing a close eye check to everyone. Anyone with dilated pupils or bloodshot eyes I'm driving straight home." He thought I was a dealer or something and we were doin shrooms because he had never seen me before and I came in looking rather blazed and reeking of cigs.

Anyways, we decided to ditch.

So me and my three other friends drove down to a camping site. The camping site was closed because someone had actually committed suicide in the lake that night. WTF??

So we went to the Red Roof Inn and told them our drunk dad had kicked us out and we needed a place to stay. They almost gave us a $40 room for $6. But it didn't happen.

So I decided we would go to my elementary school and camp in the parking lot.

Armed with a pack of Turkish Camel Royals (amazing on acid), my favorite longboard (amazing on acid), and hella food (AMAZING on acid, I ended up eating bags of quakers oatmeal straight from the bag). We dropped our first hit.
It hit about an hour later. We had the giggles before because my friend **** on a tree because of the lack of toilets so when this **** hit we were laughing our ****ing asses off. It didn't feel like I imagined acid.. We didn't see much until about two hours later when **** got really details and wavy. We were just damn high and laughing to entire night in my car (which in the morning looked like a bomb had gone off in). We did more hits and talked a lot about life.
Acid makes you talk like a hippie.
Every convo was like "Dude... ****.... we just need to like... go anywhere. And like... tear down these walls."
It actually was a pretty spiritual time though.
People were smoking paint brushes when we ran out of cigs. My friend was eating a water bottle because it felt good. We were blowing bubbles and dancing in the parking lot. But the funny thing was it all seemed very normal. Like we didn't have a care in the world. We were just happy with the little things. Life was perfect.
We didn't sleep at all all night and I drove the guys home at like 7 in the morning. Still pretty high. Wasn't my best idea.

After that AMAZING experience (so much more happened but hell I could never describe how amazing it was), i got home and my mom was crying and was like "so you're a pothead?" And I was like "...yeah"
NOTE: It is very interesting getting screamed at when your mom's face is morphing into Satan.

I'm very grounded right now and they found out about the camping but not the acid.
I gotta say... it was worth it.
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote