Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #2435 (permalink)
Shoe
Post Proggresive Folkcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
I'm guessing if it wasn't LSD it was probably ALD-52, a close relative that has similar characteristics but lacks any anxiety-inducing effects. Potency is lower, which means hallucinations aren't going to blow you away but still produce a pleasant euphoria. Less stress placed on the body too, if I'm not mistaken. Usually dealers will say their hits are "double dropped" as a means of raising prices, when in actuality the acid in the blotter is either botched or of diminished quality. Good acid is good acid, so there's no need to double drop a hit unless you're wanting to fry someone's brain and are willing to sacrifice additional revenue. Just as frequently you'll see analogues used because of their likeness to the real thing, which is fine as long as your not paying top prices.

Either way, sounds like a great, if misguided, evening. Glad you enjoyed the trip
That sounds very very acurate. Thats probably what it was. I mean $80 for a ten strip was not a bad deal at all. So we had a great time and didn't worry at all about getting our moneys worth. Because we sure did.
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote