Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #2437 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
That sounds very very acurate. Thats probably what it was. I mean $80 for a ten strip was not a bad deal at all. So we had a great time and didn't worry at all about getting our moneys worth. Because we sure did.
$80 for a ten strip??? That's expensive when buying at least 10, even now days. I have a feeling that they tried to justify the price by saying it was double-dipped. If it was pure LSD, undiluted, you could have gotten off twice as many people with the same amount if that were true.
Anyway, at least you had fun. (I enjoyed reading the details, by the way) Just, for future reference, don't pay 80 bones for a 10 strip unless you've tested the product and a single hit gets you off as good as your 2 1/2. And beware of people marketing acid as "Double Dipped". That usually points to the quality of the product not being that great.

They do it a lot with X pills by marketing them as double stacks, when a lot of the time the extra weight comes from nothing but binder and fillers.
Best idea is to find a reputable dealer who's product you've tried and is proven quality. A good product doesn't need hype like double dipped and double/triple stacks or what have you. In my experience, the innocuously sold stuff is usually the shit.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote