Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #2439 (permalink)
Shoe
Post Proggresive Folkcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
$80 for a ten strip??? That's expensive when buying at least 10, even now days. I have a feeling that they tried to justify the price by saying it was double-dipped. If it was pure LSD, undiluted, you could have gotten off twice as many people with the same amount if that were true.
Anyway, at least you had fun. (I enjoyed reading the details, by the way) Just, for future reference, don't pay 80 bones for a 10 strip unless you've tested the product and a single hit gets you off as good as your 2 1/2. And beware of people marketing acid as "Double Dipped". That usually points to the quality of the product not being that great.

They do it a lot with X pills by marketing them as double stacks, when a lot of the time the extra weight comes from nothing but binder and fillers.
Best idea is to find a reputable dealer who's product you've tried and is proven quality. A good product doesn't need hype like double dipped and double/triple stacks or what have you. In my experience, the innocuously sold stuff is usually the shit.
Good advice thanks!
As hard as it is to find over here a ten strip for 80 didn't bother me at all. I mean thats only 8 bucks a hit. Which a resold all of them except five and ended up only paying five bucks of my money for five hits.
So not a bad deal on my end.
I had never tested it but a good friend of mine had multiple times and said it was his favorite acid in cinci.
Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote