Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #3952 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

1) Top 5 alcoholic drinkies?
If it has alcohol, I'll drink it. There's drinks that I don't like but I don't really have any favourites.

2) What was the last work of art (for want of a better phrase) to really have an impact on you for better or worse and why? Could be an album, song, painting, film, book or whatever.
I recently watched Vanilla Sky, and the question throughout the movie was "What is happiness to you?" Just made me think "well, what is happiness? Can it be achieved?" Stuff like that.

3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much as it wanted to I guess.

4) Withnail & I or the Big Lebowski?
There's been a lot of discussion on these movies lately! I didn't like The Big Lebowski and I've never seen Withnail & I, so I can't give a straight answer.

5) What's one of your favourite movie scenes and why? Give us a youtube clip of it as well if you can.
A scene from The Sixth Sense, when Cole is in the car with his mother. This scene is extremely moving. The first time I saw the movie this scene brought me to tears, and that doesn't happen very often! Embedding's disabled so here's the link:

YouTube - My favorite scene from "The Sixth Sense"

6) Aaaaaand finally, a prediction for this summer's World Cup winner please. Or do you not really care?

Well, I don't live in a soccer/football crazed country, so it doesn't matter to me really. Canada is a hockey nation, as proved by our capturing of Olympic Gold in both mens and womens hockey
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote