Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Porcupine Tree Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #165 (permalink)
Petula07
♫ Music 'n' Sun ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSTANToblivion View Post
What about 'Drawing The Line'? and 'The Incident' - maybe my idea of 'catchy' is different?

Also... I 100% agree on everything that you said about there being nothing wrong with the mainstream. It gets knocked by all sorts of music snobs that I think may have stopped enjoying music and only enjoy the technique now. Sometimes you want to hear something that you'll get into simply and not scratch your head over.
Oh yes, Drawing The Line - of course It has catchy part but somehow I like some songs more than this one. Don't know exactly why but Time Flies is better for me than Drawing the line.
And thanks for your opinion about mainstream - it's nice to know somebody has similar feelings about it.

For Mrguy to make him little bit curious, here are my favourite parts of The Incident...

On Youtube Time Flies is only in edited short version, not so good.

And I love also title track The Incident.

What's your favourite songs from album The Incident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
Oops, when I say "1/2 songs might want to be catchy" I meant 1 or 2 - not 1 half
Haha Yeah, it was strange. I think you will find at least one catchy song.
Enjoy your listening and tell us your opinion, I am curious.

Today I have unbelievable news... Really shock...
Porcupine Tree will play this summer in Czech Republic during music festival Colours of Ostrava. Ohhh!
They have never been here... For the first time to see them live in my country? It's soooo big wish, I have to be there. I hope it will be possible for me to go!