Music Banter - View Single Post - Official LOST Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #179 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Yeah, if you think questions haven't been answered you just plain haven't been paying attention.

So far this season we have learned

-That fake Locke is also the smoke monster.
-That he used to be capable of shapeshifting into whatever he wanted and that he has manipulated people in the past by taking the forms of deceased friends.
-That Christian (Jack's father) is most likely associated with him as well.
-That Jacob was truly the protector of the island.
-That the purpose of the list was to choose a new protector for the island, and that is a HUGE reveal because it now explains perfectly why everyone is on the island.
-And not only that but now we know that certain people have been assigned one of the infamous numbers, giving yet another clue to their significance.
-We have finally seen Jacob's list and you can easily look up all the people that are confirmed to be on it on Lostpedia.
-That Jacob's mirror device is how the others managed to learn so much about the plane crash survivors.
-And by obtaining this knowledge Jacob somehow influenced their being on the island.
-The sickness that was mentioned way back in the first season (by the french woman) has been revealed as something that turns people towards evil.
-Locke's remark to Richard about how it's "good to finally see him out of those chains" possibly confirms a very very old fan theory that the others are descendents of slaves from the black rock.
-That the temple at least used to have mystical healing properties and may be connected to how Richard and Jacob never age.
-That the incident really was caused by Juliet.
-That it successfully created an alternate future.
-And most likely the reason everyone is still alive in the main timeline is that somehow the incident sent them back to the present.

In short, you're a complete moron.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 03-03-2010 at 01:10 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote