Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #10506 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post

Same here, I post as they are acquired and if it's something I've never heard, I may not have anything to say yet. BUT!!! I share noise's frustration at the complete lack of any text in a post...at least post the artist and album name in plain text so we don't have to guess what it is (plus sometimes images don't show up from certain sources). And images are not searchable...if you include the text in your post at least people can find mention of bands/albums in their search results.
That can be pretty frustrating. I know that I will on occasion just post the album cover when I can't be arsed to type (yes, I definitely have more and moe of those moments lately), but only when the Artist and title are clearly displayed on the album cover. Sometimes if you quote the post where the unidentifiable album is posted you can get a clue to the title in the URL. It beats asking and having to wait for a response to figure out what the **** they're posting.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote