Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #10510 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by noise View Post
goddamnit, why do people persist in just posting covers and album names? what good does that do anyone?

write something about the album for ****'s sake. post a video or two. this is musicBANTER, not show-off-your-lastest-album-art-download.com
I'm sorry my posting skills leave your panties in a twist. I'm listening to the albums right now. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should have PMed me and asked me about it. Shit, maybe you should have quoted me and asked me about it. Unnecessarily bitching about it solves nothing. There are other reasons to why this thread is beneficial aside from informing people what you've bought/downloaded, what you think of it, and as you so astutely observed, "showing off your latest album art download". Albeit the copious counts of posts that don't elaborate on the albums, much conversation has stemmed from them. If you think you're going to make someone's day because you've obligatorily punched out a few words, then maybe you should direct your irate faultfinding inward.

Here's me, desperately yearning for your approval:

Moon D))) - Radiations of the Moon

I've yet to listen to this album, but was stoked to find it on a fellow MBer's blog

The Capricorns - River, Bear Your Bones

I just finished listen to this, and I absolutely love it. It was heavier than I thought. It's instrumental post-rock. A bit similar to Tides, if you've ever heard of them. If you'd like a listen, hit me up.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote