Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:25 AM   #1529 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Been waiting about 4 years for this game and in the couple hours I played it was already well worth the wait. The control scheme is a little more complicated than David Cage's last game, Indigo Prophecy, but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I may need to fix the resolution for the game on my TV because I do have some trouble reading what the responses are which can cause some problems. For example, one of the characters was in a corner store and a mugger came in. I was doing really well identifying with the mugger to get him to leave on his own free will, but instead of pressing the O button with the command "help" I accidentally pressed the square button which was "intimidate" and after an easy quick time event mini game I was able to subdue him. Regardless, the game is delivering on the one key item I look for in any video game and that is a compelling story.
I`ve been following this game and its production developments for quite some time as well and when I get some free time (quite soon) I`m definately going to buy this, as I`m always a big fan of adventure/thriller type games. I know that it has a system of responses as you say that control the development of the game which is something that I like, I first remember seeing this many years ago in the first instalment of Shen-Mue on the Dreamcast.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote